Sunday, May 31, 2009

Low Vitamin D Cause Low Neutrophils

The language of fans Clothing

.

Today we bring you gallant custom of the past, in which women communicate with their eager suitors for the way you use the fan. We'll leave a list of signals that could occur with the fan (thanks, manic).

1 .- The fan placed near the heart: "You have won my love"
2 .- Close the fan touching the eye Right: "When can I see you"
3 .- The number of bars show the answer to one question: "What time"
4 .- Make threatening movements with the fan closed: "Do not be so reckless" 5 .-
Fan half open lips pressed on: "You can kiss my"
6 .- The two clasped hands holding the open fan: "Forget"
7 .- Cover the left ear with open fan: "Do not reveal our secret"
8 .- Hide your eyes behind the open fan: "I love you"
9 .- Close a fan, completely open slowly, "I promise marry you "
10 .- Bring the range around the eyes," Sorry "
11 .- Play with your finger the top of the range," I wish to talk to you "

12 .- Let the fan resting on the right cheek: "Yes"
13 .- Let the fan resting on the left cheek: "No"
14 .- Opening and closing the fan several times: "You are cruel"
15 .- Lower the fan: "We'll be friends"
16 .- Fanning slowly: "I'm married"
17 .- Fanning quickly: "I am committed"
18 .- Put the fan holding it on the lips: "Kiss Me"
19 .- Fully open the fan: "Wait"
20 .- Place the fan behind the head: "Do not forget me"
21 .- Place the fan behind the head with his finger extended: "Goodbye"
22 .- Place the fan in front of his face with his right hand, "Follow Me"

23 .- Place the front range face with the left hand: "I look forward to his knowledge"
24 .- Keeping the fan on the left ear: "I want to get rid of you"
25 .- Move the fan around of the forehead: "You've changed"
26 .- Turn the fan with the left hand: "We are seeing"
27 .- Turn the fan with the right hand: "I want another"
28 .- Carry open fan in her right hand: "You're too earnest"
29 .- Bring the open range in the left hand, "Come on and tell me"
30 .- Move the range between hands: "I hate you"
31 .- Move the fan around the cheek: "I love you"
32 .- Deliver the range closed, "You want me?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment