Thursday, September 9, 2010

Queen Size Bed Fit In Uhaul Van

on The Dark Tower

had planned to publish a post on the Night Watch of Ankh -Morpork, but I read a news esque page Actual.net Film I could not resist commenting ... Y esque
seems that the idea of \u200b\u200badapting "Dark Tower" series of novels by Stephen King that I love (not to say that with his book "IT" are the ones I like) has not been forgotten. I said in past editions of the novels blog, the idea of \u200b\u200badapting the film and the ups and downs he went through adaptation, that if he bought JJAbrahms rights ado, if was going to direct, if not going to direct, that if nothing was known whether or TV series would film saga .... well, have finally agree and it seems that Universal Pictures and NBC bought the rights to make a trilogy idea and a series that continue the story and finish it. The first part of the trilogy and the first chapter of the series will be directed by Ron Howard (The Da Vinci Code, Willow) and the series also will be written by Akiva Goldsman, one of the great writers of the series "Fringe e", which first season will be a bridge between the first and second films.
Given the extensive history (7 volúmens each more fat), the idea of \u200b\u200b7 films ... I felt a little bad, because that would lead to many things left in the pipeline, especially in the first 3 books which is where there is less straw filler, but hey, it was not crazy, but I always said it best a series. Now I know that the idea of \u200b\u200bseeing a trilogy in the cinema I love it! Adapted especially if the first 3 books are the best, would be absolutely great to see Roland and his Ka-Tet on the big screen. Although it is too early to talk about it and still has to rain a lot on this adaptation, until you finally see the trailer for "El Pistolero" (first volume) ... I will not stay quiet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment