Thursday, October 7, 2010

Gay Cruising Spots In Ottawa

Weird

Vix The last post has given me an idea for a post (I hope you forgive me for plagiarizing Vix a bit of your post xD). Y esque part of your post refers to mysterious and strange little things that had happened, and not only do I love to read and to tell me about these things, but they also have suffered throughout my life minor mishaps (and some not so small that you want to tell) that could be coincidence or not ... and I want you to know it:
For example, the first thing that came to mind was furthest from my childhood. I do not remember how old I was, but I do remember the moment clearly. At that time I shared a room with my twin sister and take the "custom" to give us a little scare at night, when apagabamos the lights, we got up and went to bed the other giving us a scare. So we went to bed and then I start to look as if one side began to take shape in the darkness over me, "and is this a scare" I thought, "but I'll give fright jiu jiu jiu ", so I waited but the face I saw was not my sister. It reminded me a kind of mask: it was like a white mask with only holes for eyes and black voids that was floating in half of darkness. The panic, I took the sheet, covered my whole piece and I think it opens up to me I got up the next day. No need to tell you that we have never had a mask at home that may resemble what I saw .

also remember once I was alone at home, quietly watching TV when suddenly starts playing the tune of those little machines portable Tetris before. "That is the Tetris? but if not eons ago even know where is the little machine, I began to follow the sound up a drawer and just when I open it, the music stops. Just, Tetris was there. After months without knowing the machine , gets to play because if not ... what struck me was to see if the battery was placed xD.

Or the time a jolt woke us up in the middle of the night to all, and when we went to see had passed, we realized that we had ceramic figurine on a shelf had fallen to 2 am, with all windows closed and had been there all along.

They gave me a doll a bit larger than was placed on my bookshelf. The funny thing is that I could spend an entire month of standing on the shelf, and suddenly began falling. We put in place and again fell to the ground, and every time he wanted. And then he was well planted and could spend another 3 weeks to suddenly fall out again. Finally ended up smashing.

And the latest ... less than a year ago, I returned from work, was 2 in the morning. I go home, I come to my room, and when I close the door a "patapooom." Surprised, the first thing I think is that my father has risen and has been dropped. Running open the door and on the ground I see a mirror made bits that hung in the hall since the reforms did almost 3 years ago, and just goes and falls in the same time I get home and close the door of my room at 2 in the morning.

And like this, would have many anecdotes that I will not recount here extend and bore no more. In another time and continue talking about it. So now I can only satisfy the Neighborhood Maruja preguntadoos in me weird things that I have come to you in your life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment