Thursday, December 16, 2010

Where Can I Buy A Prom Dress In Springfield?

extreme situations of crisis and other things

And again I delayed my post about the series I'm following or have continued to speak on another subject ...
turns out that talking to my father many times about politicking, the crisis and how bad it will work for everyone in general, has told me a story that happened a few days ago and left me stone. Took place on 11 if I remember correctly in L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, and what happened was that a man of 45 years, having exhausted unemployment 9 months ago unable to pay rent on the flat where they lived and depressed, decided to take his wife and daughter for 14 years and occupy a social housing (if, of those that do not sell because people do not have a hard ) to avoid homelessness. Came an order of eviction and also joined in the council for rehousing in a shelter and not stay on the street because it was very cold. Following the refusal of the council, appealed twice to the same site for one month at least delay the eviction and to find a place to go ... again negative. The man took a rope and in a park a few feet of the house occupied ... hanged himself.
Or the man who killed yesterday shotgun their heads to two businessmen in a bar in Girona because had 9 months without pay, and immediately went to a bank and killed with the same weapon to two bankers who were demanding payment of debts that could not pay because they had 9 months without seeing a dime. He then surrendered to police.
This is what is coming the crisis. And I'll keep saying it, while unemployment cobras, where you still pull, but when you exhaust what do you do? "As you take your family along? and now that Zapatero has taken post-stop aid. It is clear that we must take action, but now is when people need more such aid because it has no drive.
Well, although I understand that man found himself desperate, jobless, penniless, homeless and with a family, I can never support such acts. Since we mentioned it a couple of weeks in the workshop, I can never be a suicide for whatever reason, it seems easy and selfish. Yes, he does not have to worry about, but what about your family?. But I will not bore you with my opinions, I just wanted to know the news and say that this is very bad, people who commit suicide because he left with nothing, houses of charity that have been quadrupled its "customers" because people not have to eat ... and the governments do not provide solutions. That if you buy outfits Camps, politicians only make the wrongs done without providing ideas valid and air traffic controllers get paid a bundle on strike ... aisss not the poor who were unwell.
is noted that the crisis only affects the poor.
And short the roll that I get to ramble on about the false and selfish human beings in general and do not stop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment