Saturday, April 3, 2010

Cervical Cyst Symptoms

Day 02 - "It's biba"


woke up and went to Magdalena, trying to find my camera, plus it only works when it comes Varig plane, ie, I had no one to complain. Yet we passed a bakery and ate something with a name but it was just super mass. We return at home, everyone is asleep and I started cleaning the house "haha." After that people start to appear, I packed my bags and headed to the Hostel Fatima (SUPER RECOMENDABEL) district: La candelaria - good environment, has a bar, is cocinha has gte cool ...
At noon I met with Biba, the joy, not to depress the start of the trip went to buy a photo machine, I biba and his friend Ecuador.
I bought from a supermarket sausage and pasta is more cheaper to eat at a restaurant!
The afternoon I was running around and the night I met with biba, had a party at my hostel with drumming mtoo good, we had a party with which I loaded up catu Bogota, one more drink and I drew the attention of vodka with ginger. After the party I went to a club with two friends from biba, biba because she had a fever ... end of the night.

Learning: eating the menu of the day, the ballads in Bogota end the third!, Crashed into a city tour (maximum economy), dance "hou hei" with an Indian can be very stem.

Hostal fátima 15,000 Colombians
Machine $ 100 photos. Dinner
hamburger potato and fried banana (yuck) and ginger ale - 5,000 Colombians
Entry ballad - 10,000 Colombians
photo - the cafe barsinhos Cndelaria


0 comments:

Post a Comment