Saturday, April 3, 2010

How To Fry Meat In Jack Daniels

Day 01 - "May I Colombian chevere"


Bogota got were ones I took a taxi 17 hours and changed some Colombians. The airport was the home of a friend of the Biba "Jordi" the night was a birthday party and made friends from everywhere from Colombia until Czechs, it was great because after several aguardiente "We were discussing politics, (as always) the discover that I lost my camera on the plane was sleep.

Aprendisagem today: careful with the camera on the plane, the streets in Colombia are very Oscuras, the buses are small and engrassados, even though this december cold and raining, the streets in numbers and Colombia are still costing me understand how it works.

The exchange was $ 1 = Colombian 1800/1900.
Airfare London - Bogota - $ 1024 real
Taxi - some 20,000 Colombians
photo - the surprise birthday party

0 comments:

Post a Comment