Saturday, April 3, 2010

How Much Will It Cost To Remove Canine Eye Cyst

Day 04 - "Começou a viagem"



Way Lawn , but I need to go Ipiales, the road is wonderful because we the famous "Pan" with views of the Andes. There are parts that are scary because they are middle stays close, you pass in the mountains, seeing all Indian roads seems quite nice, we stopped for coffee, and after the parade entered a village where the natives try playing for the coach is playing chords in the middle of the road, (the fear) I can play all over the bus and not to follow later ... reaching Pasto (starved) ran and took a minibus up Ipiales, the bus is quite sympathetic and notes how many children travel socinhas. From Ipiales ate something and went up in a van until Rumichaca , which takes you where is the bridge to get into border in Ecuador. They are already like 16 hours, arriving in the port has many people screaming and selling things, one man in particular, looked at me and flo 'you'll need luck mta "which gave me fear, more faces I followed, my stamped out of Colombia and entered a "van" with 10 Ecuadorian and colombianinho most Indians, the "van 'take me up Tulcan (Part Ecuador) in order to finally arrive at Quito (someone took many hours will the bills?) reaching Tulcan bought my ticket until Quito (over 5 hours drive) forgot the entry stamp of the equator, the military police grabbed me and brought the fronteiraa nooo! Were even more friendly, put me in a car from a kid who went up to the border and there was to do all over again. = Completion of 20hs returned on the bus with all the hawkers of the border and the sound of cumbia music and derivatives. I'm getting angry! Haha
I arrived almost midnight, I lost my hat Panama on the bus, I arrived at the hostel and they are all drunks. The sleep or try to sleep.

Learning: much attention to the stamps in his passport, purse with money in the chest when walking in these vans is priceless. I'm starting to like reggeton, already beginning to sing the songs. Number the things it takes, a backpack, money, two, three documents, 4 Panama hat, so you never forget anything.


rule number one - you'll miss things

Passage pasture - Ipiales - 5000 Colombian
Ipiales - Rumichaca - 1500 col.
Bridge - Tulcan - $ 1
Tulcan - quito - $ 4.80.




photo - the natives on the road

0 comments:

Post a Comment