Saturday, July 3, 2010

African Mapouka Dancing

adventures in the big city

According to my friend, there are times in my conversations I repeat and repeat as say. Adredre I do, really do not know whether to call it "tick" I guess I repeat myself sometimes because I think it may be important and I want to emphasize that part of the conversation ... the truth, I get lonely. And all this, can it come from?, You will wonder, my friends ... He comes to me now I say again (and this time very aware of it) saying that I love to remember things I liked when I was a wally not raised floor or a foot (more or less as now, one was younger than before XD). That you want to tell you, I'm a hardened nostalgic, and because much as I like something now, the memory and affection of my favorite movies and pictures urchin, is something that will always be there, and I like to share.
... Okay, rereading what I write, I realized that I had been very corny ... but hey, let's get down to business. All this corny and roll, to speak of a rather old movie, 87 specifically, which like "The Princess Bride" with his famous phrase "As you wish" and "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father. .. prepare to die ", Jennifer Connelly and David Bowie in" Labyrinth "and Christopher Reeve flying over the city of Metropolis in Superman, back to my childhood and left me glued to the television every time they made in Telecinco ( I remember that always made Telecinco), and this is the movie "Adventures in Babysitting."
"Adventures in the big city "or" Adventures in babysitting "in vo, introduces us to Chris Parker (Elizabeth Shue), a young girl after cancel date with her boyfriend, is going to be babysitting the little Sarah (a girl 6 years obsessed with Thor, the Marvel superhero). When I got home Sara's parents received a call from her best friend, has run away from home because of problems with his stepmother and finds herself alone and scared at the bus station New York. Cris has to go get in your car, not wanting to call their parents and forced to take the little Sara, his older brother Brad, and Daryl, the best friend of his. They have to travel to New York and that will be the beginning of a great night full adventure for the young 4.
adventure movie is a young, unpretentious, fun, and no special effects such that they made you have a good time in front of the screen. The protagonsita is Elizabeth Shue, who was also the girlfriend of Marty McFly in "Back to the Future II and III," also get to see in the upcoming movie "Piranha 3D" and it gives us one of the most memorable scenes of the film: when one of the things that happen, they get by mistake in a concert of blues and are forced to improvise a blues in Castilian translated as "Baby sings blues, but really is the" Babysitting Blues "

I've put in Castilian, although the original version is much better.
Today I have seen her and sent me the same feeling as a child. I guess some things never change XD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment