Thursday, July 15, 2010

What Do Every Color License Plates In Ontario

yesterday so heterogeneous that day! Manises Mojinos

The title of this post may sound odd, but it has its rationale, because I was not aware of how one person can move from one emotional state to a completely opposite in the blink of an eye. Although yesterday I found out.
could say that yesterday was a day very heterogeneous psychologically speaking, though fortunately, the downside was collected in the morning mostly. I warn you from now that this post will be a little long, so if you arm you patience and I embark on the adventure of his reading (which poetic and nice), be patient.
So let's begin.
As I said, yesterday I went through not all, but by many different emotional states and only today I was aware I did review yesterday. FIRST: a little disappointment at not being able, for technical reasons beyond our control, carry out the small scam (I swear I've never written that word) that will allow my brother Andrew and my connect online to play Left 4 Dead, Second: surprise when I saw in my work that I had brought to the room to sign instead of removing trays as usual, THIRD: Stress in the amount of volume of business that was; FOURTH: frustration my boss caught my attention because I was not doing my task, and not to release him to face what I was thinking .... and let me distend a bit on this topic, please, otherwise I will explode. .. Last month I had
rental, all you know, and I joined the task at the beginning of this month ... well that was my surprise when I heard the first day I came back, that had moved into my unit to the manager that I just moved where I am now ... and do not drink from that. Well, since I joined this unit, I hardly have brought to the room to sign (hence my surprise) and while in the other if booked very often, because things are forgotten and now I have the same ease that had before. And not to unnecessarily lengthen over, my head caught my attention because it correctly to the task ... and although he was right, I fucked a lot to do so since I do not usually leave the room and at least noon.
So after the frustration came FIFTH: anger; SIXTH: afternoon delight when, after gigs, Andrew and I were able to implement the scam and it worked!; SEVENTH: illusion when starting half my friend Elizabeth sent me an sms telling me that a couple of hours before her daughter Sofia was born XDD (no, not Aeris, quiet, another Isabel XD), VIII: a small scare when on the way to concert I thought I had taken the wrong turn to God knows where, but then it was not so; NINTH: emotion when she finally appeared on stage Escozios Mojinos; TENTH: tired after the concert, and ELEVEN: relax when I could finally sleep in my bed at 2 and a half in the morning XD.
Regarding the concert ... to say! The Mojinos Escozios are the fucking masters. It did praying, but when they appeared and Sevilla took off his coat, started a party in which everyone, whether we like them, we had a great time. They did absolutely what gave them the win (as they say in certain series of pictures, did as they were left there.) Sevilla drank two cans of beer pull greased with the beard and all of it, pulling the longest burp ever told you that I have ever heard, and almost got a girl to lift his shirt and show their feminine attributes with the excuse of 2x3 : If you show us a tit sing a song before we go, if we teach the 2, 3 sing. Finally the girl was wise and they sang well. All in jest, of course, and garnished with two hours of songs from all disks, including Sevilla delighted us with his monologues that made us all out with swollen throat from laughing so hard XD. It was a great concert. I took a couple of gifts: a cup of breakfast and of course, a lighter (now I have two, and that they do not smoke XD). Now I can die quietly, I've seen Wizard of Oz in concert, I met Humberto Ramos, the Mojinos I met in person and have him come to a concert XD, I have already fulfilled!
XD And you too if you have read the entire post tostón XDDD. Thank you very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment