Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fujitsu Point Of Sale Manual

world champion Marty McFly and his journey to the future

And I was saying! yesterday when I learned that on Monday 5 was the date when Marty McFly travels to the future ... I stayed with the fly behind the ear because I do not add up. If so why we did not have aeropatines motorized flying cars, androids that walk down the street and electronic dog leashes bring to walk the dogs for us? ah! and most importantly, holograms "Jaws 19" as an ad ... so I started to investigate and I found the answer is very simple, on July 5, 2010 is the date which is expected to travel in Doc Back to the Future "into action when the Libyans and gunned to death in the mall parking lot. Then, Marty gets into the car but the timer marks another date, sent back to 1955. However, in "Back to the Future II", Marty travels to the future, but it is not 2010, if not, to Wednesday, October 21, 2015. Here's the answer to the questions we still have 5 years to enjoy all that progress. That's why there are no cars or flying around aeropatines yet.

frikadas is a maximum, I know, but you know what I am fan of that series of movies, and I tallied esque future date, so I looked and I could not resist putting it in the post xDDD. I expect you to know forgive me for this XD frikaril streak.

0 comments:

Post a Comment