Monday, July 12, 2010

Gifts For Stoke Victums



And I never thought I would do in my life ...¡¡¡ talk football! esque and I do not think that there is no English, whether or not football fan, that still does not know that Spain won the World Cup yesterday, emerged as the best team in the world.
With so much notice of the Red, that if "they oé!" If "Villa wonder" and all the songs (more screams) from fans, I was hoping that Spain lost even sooner, to see if they stopped giving up the ass and down their smoke ... but then came the Spain-Paraguay match . After Brazil was eliminated, and I can only Spain (although a damn if I won or not, truth be told), but then I felt the itch to see how he played. It was an important game, because if he won Spain, went to the semifinals, which had never done so in the gigs, on the TVs, watching what was going down to the room with a tray ... and then Spain won. And you want to tell you, I was glad. So now Spain
went to the semifinals against Germany, and did what I had done in life so far, watch a whole game of football. Spain played like he had never seen (never seen her, really XD), leaving the Germans without learning or where they were, with a 0-1 they deserved for their great game and qualify for the final against Holland. And I turned to cheer for Spain.
And yesterday was the final. I have a companion who loves football and was in Spain to death, and perhaps it was she who was contagious enthusiasm for the game, but yesterday I could not stop watching TV at work. It was difficult because during the game the restaurant was completely empty except for a couple tables. So we could watch the game. And after 90 minutes, and almost 30 extension to be 0-0, Spain managed to score the winning goal from Iniesta hands. In the restaurant we all started screaming and jumping for joy, Spain was champion.
I can not say I like football, I do not like, but I know, I was delighted by Spain, which has done a great world and he deserved the win.
now, that if, at night when getting off work and went home, I began to hate him a little more ... everyone honking through the streets, the street Xátiva almost blocked, with crumbs that were with flags of Spain bullfighting on cars (as leeis) and a racket unbearable screams and horns.

0 comments:

Post a Comment