Wednesday, August 11, 2010

33 Weeks Pregnant Sore Abdomen

Day 12 and 13: Rafting In Cusco

I woke up very badly (hangover) , after that night, partying, too lazy to continue with the circuits does not give very educational!. Di slept a few laps, I knew the city and went for information to see the famous Machu Picchu was a cloud because it was very cloudy and had much rain at this time of year, so after seeing the prices I decided to come back another year and go rafting on the Urubamba River.

Asique tranqui that day was good, I was ac ENAR with some friends from Australia and then to bed! The next day I woke up tempranaaaso!, My friends went to Machu Pichu and I start the tour for rafting ! was an adventure! We locked the boat between a p iedras!, (Almost die, or at least die with fear) my boat mates (two Argentines and English) were my rescue, and I save them haha! It was very good, night Peace boot, with a stop and n Copacabana and fist (to make emigration formalities) ....



PRICES> The rafting was about $ 20 (includes transportation, lunch and photos) would later have had to pay.

Dinner richest pay about 10 dollars, but since I lived in economies bienn pay little (3 or 4 dollars)

foootos Now!




0 comments:

Post a Comment