Monday, August 9, 2010

Low Lights For Dark Hair

new TV!

I congratulate! and for several reasons. The first is that last week, on Thursday to be exact, my PC monitor finally died, so I thought "Xe, I've been wanting to buy a TV time pa pa my room to play nice with the PS3 ... Well why do not I buy a TV instead of a monitor and so I have everything in one? " I was going to wait until next month to buy it, but if I was going to fund it anyway, so what this month that come from? so on Saturday, after much around the bush for a couple of days, and as I am a forward, I bought an LG television flagrant 21.5 "tdt, two HDMI inputs, Full HD, RGB Saliga, two Scarts, component output .... let everything I needed to have and XDD maybe even more. So now I can enjoy my play in all its glory while I'm in bed tumbaica XDD cool.
And second: Who does not remember this "I know Doc, but I'm back. .. I'm back from the future "," Have you built a time machine with a Delorean? "or" How strong, Doc ", is that this October marks the 25th years old Release" Back to the Future, and commemorate, in the U.S. will re-release in theaters the complete saga, remastered with digital quality and all those moves (while not decide to put 3D, everything is fine ...). Only be set in the U.S., but here in Spain, was screened at the Festival of Sitges. So, fans of the saga of Robert Zemeckis will have to wait until Blu-Ray output to enjoy it at its best XD (or attend the Festival of Sitges XD).

0 comments:

Post a Comment