Thursday, August 12, 2010

Free Zoophilia Trailers

day ... lost accounts ...


Llug to uyuni !

THERE IS NOTHING IN THE CITY
KILL YOU IN THE TIME IF YOU WANT A COW BEEF
NO REFRIGERATOR
NO LIGHT
NO HOT WATER.
------------------------------------------ (final accounts )
I THINK I AM GOING TO BE ONE MORE NIGHT!
(stupidity)

When I realized that I was in the Bolivian Wild West style, I decided to do something I do very well, "watch movies"
try to see 2 movies the first attempt looked very good, and when all was finishing THE DAMN LIGHT IS SHORT, there start to cyber, "big deal", yet depues to see in the market and killed the chickens I refused to eat the chicken cutlets, I mean me as a sprite and a go find a tortilla that was made.
today remember the chicks hanging, poor things ...
GREAT went back to my hotel (15 dollars the day, just because quice snoring the night away from annoying) window remembering that if he wanted was more expensive, and hot water? Pedias in luxury! jajaja

to return, I said "well now they" began to see the best movie starring Jennifer Lopez (to scroll through the level) Thank God the light was cut again and finally decided to leave everything ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment