Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Dentist Put Anesthesia In The Face

Day 11: - What's in Cusco? Volvi

After eating a combo wonder " , I take the bus to cusco, comes to town and I take a taxi, target = something close to a shelter that he had no idea what it was called! (Well lost)!, Walking through the historic city center, I met a guy ( cousin bob marley) surely, I swear to have a "HOSTEL" much better, and cheaper. And there I was, to discover this wonderful rasta hostel when you arrive and at the entrance was a tag Marigu also to see that my roommate was gone from cocaine but everyone together in Peru. haha, I said there was very good but it would give more around (typical when you do not want to buy anything in the store), finally managed to get to LOKI hostel! That was one of the most fun hostel for what happens during the trip.
night, starting for the bar, and I already made friends Argentine Brazilians, Australians! We went to dance, give you free drinks and everything is free, it is rather quiet night in Cusco, we went and came on foot and nothing happened!.

Loki hostel - it's clean, it tranqui day, but night party, night out groups to the clubs, you're never alone! Very good.

Custos: Lima to Cusco - 130 soles (sleeper)
Taxi to downtown - $ 1 at best!
Hostel loki - 23 soles a night (8.5 dollars)
Restaurant Facing the main square - Food of the day - soup (very good) plus dish with meat, potatoes, dessert, beverage (2.5 dollars)

From the bathroom window is ....


0 comments:

Post a Comment